Buying a Home in Bremerton, WA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is an important and stressful time. For example, there are many service members of the Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard transferring here from other duty stations. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area and have decades of experience. Once we learn what it is that you need, helping you find and secure your new home is right up our alley.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often?
- Do you want a yard, pool? The garage-mahal?
- Are you using cash for the purchase or will you be getting a loan? Do you have the loan in place?
Many people moving to Bremerton have very compressed timelines to find a suitable home. Sometimes they are here in person for just a few days. Let us do the leg work before you get here. Then let us help you to make the best decision possible for you and for your family.